Assam Orunodoi Scheme List 2023 pdf Download. Check Assam Arunodoi Yojana beneficiary Status 2.0 Scheme List District Wise, Name Search. A number of schemes have been launched by the government at both the center and state level that aims to provide financial assistance to women belonging to low-income families in the state. Such a scheme is released by the state government of Assam recognized as the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. A number of families have applied under the yojana and in today’s article we will write about how the citizens can download the official beneficiary list and can also check the status of their application after the completion of registration process successfully around the Assam state.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme List 2023
The scheme is implemented by the state government of assam and is being administered by the ministry of State Finance Department and the ministry of State Social Welfare Department and aims to benefit around 27 lakh families in the state. And The scheme is launched with the purpose to support families with women as the primary breadwinners, senior citizens, and widows by providing financial aids to make them able to meet their basic needs and improve their quality of life.
Assam Freedom Fighter Pension Scheme 2023
CSC Bank Mitra Portal Registration
The scheme also serves its purpose with the potential to reduce poverty and promote economic empowerment amongst the disadvantaged groups residing in the Assam state.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme List 2023
Under the Assam Orunodoi scheme, eligible families will receive a monthly grant of Rs. 1250 which is directly transferred to their bank accounts by the scheme implementing officials. The government has also promised that an additional amount of Rs 250 will be given to cover the electricity expenses of the beneficiaries.
It’s important to know that only the citizens who fulfil the below stated eligibility criteria will be considered to apply under the scheme. The eligibility criteria for the Assam Orunodoi Scheme are stated as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant’s family income should be below Rs. 2 lahks per annum.
- The applicant should have a valid bank account which must be linked to their Aadhaar card.
- The applicant’s family should not be receiving any benefits under any other state or central government schemes early and priority will be given to the applications of families with widows, divorced women, disabled citizens, families with no male members and senior citizens above 60 years of age under the scheme.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Status 2023
The selection procedure as per the state government of Assam for the Assam Orunodoi scheme stated as follows:
- The preliminary selection will conduct by the village council development committee or gram Panchayat and then will prepare an undertaking cum checklist as per eligibility conditions stated in the official notification.
- This checklist will attached to annexure A, which will compiled LAC-wise by the member secretary, DLMC so that it can put up at the district level monitoring committee for further selection procedure.
- Then the district-level committee will prioritize the list and will ensure the filing of a detailed application form of the beneficiaries.
- After consulting the details with the respective bank, the approved final list will upload and the rest of the details of the beneficiaries will validated.
- After completion of all the necessary processes the finance department is going to transfer the amount into the beneficiary’s account via a PMFS method.
- All the database related to the beneficiaries of the scheme maintained and updated on a timely basis by the finance department of the state.
Orunodoi Scheme List Assam 2023
Some key highlights of the scheme are as follows:
|Name of the scheme||Assam Orunodoi scheme|
|Scheme launched by||the state government of Assam|
|Department responsible||Ministry of State Finance Department
Ministry of State Social Welfare Department
|State where the scheme launched||Assam|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Women of Assam state|
|Main agenda of the scheme||To provide financial assistance|
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Registration Online
The applicants had to register using offline mode, the applications had to download and printed from the official website. Then the applicants had to enter all the correct information in the form and then attach all the below stated documents and then submit the forms to the respective department.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile proof
- Bank details
- Passport size photograph
- Deceased husbands’ death certificate in case of widows
- Disability certificate with more than 40% disability
- BPL certificate and non-tax payer undertaking
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Online Form
One Rank One Pension Table & Calculator
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Status 2023
To check the application status the applicants can refer to the below stated steps:
- Firstly, the applicants have to visit the official website of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme a stated in the table above.
- Then on the homepage, you have to search and click on view status link and then you will directed to a new tab.
- Here a list of districts will appear before your eyes. Select a district of choice and then a new page will appear before you.
- Here the applicants have to state their name or application number and click on search.
- The Application status of the applicants will appear on your respective device screen
Also, the applicants can also download the official beneficiary list from the official website, there on the homepage click on the notice board option. Then click on the Assam Orunodoi scheme beneficiary list for 2023, then a pdf will appear on the next tab, with all 29 district-wise names of the applicants.
|Home Page||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|