Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Apply Online 2023 PMJAY Health ID Card Registration form, application status, download digital card online. The honorable prime minister of India Sh. Narendra Modi has brought a number of schemes into action with help of different departments in the interest of the citizens of India. One such scheme has been brought by the prime minister along with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department by the name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Scheme or NHPS is a national public health insurance fund of the Government of India that aims to provide free access to health insurance coverage for low-income earners in the country. In today’s article we will discuss about the Ayushman golden card application process.
The main objective of the Ayushman Bharat golden card is to benefit the poor families by giving them access to healthcare services and also offer assistance for day care procedures, including pre-existing illnesses also a health insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs will be provided as financial aid to the ABHA card holders. The beneficiaries will be able to get access free health benefits and treatments for all kinds of Minor and Major Diseases from which they are suffering from as per the protocol.
Ayushman Golden Card Apply online
After submitting their respective ABHA card to the hospitals registered under the Ayushman Bharat yojana. The scheme offers free Diagnosis, Tests, Medicines and Admission Fees, to the beneficiaries holding the ABHA card and covers nearly 1,350 medical packages.
The eligibility criteria for the interested applicants to register for the for Ayushman Bharat golden card Yojana stated by the government of India and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department are mentioned as below:
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- The applicant’s annual family income should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- And must hold a BPL card (below poverty line card). Also no member from the applicants should be working in any government sector.
- the applicant or any member of the applicant’s family must ensure that they must not hold any home registry of their names.
- If the applicant has received aid from any other kind of government housing program earlier. He will not be considered eligible for the Ayushman Bharat yojana under any circumstances.
ABHA Health ID Registration
Some key highlights for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||Ayushman Bharat golden card Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government of India|
|Department responsible||the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department|
|Reason of the Scheme launched||provide free access to health insurance coverage for low-income earners.|
|Mode of application||Online|
PMJAY Golden Card Apply online
आयुष्मान भारत गोल्डन कार्ड का मुख्य उद्देश्य गरीब परिवारों को स्वास्थ्य सेवाओं को प्रदान करना है. इसका उद्देश्य और डे-केयर प्रक्रियाओं के लिए सहायता भी प्रदान करना है. ABHA कार्ड धारकों को परिवार को 5 लाख रुपये तक का स्वास्थ्य बीमा भी शामिल है। लाभार्थी आयुष्मान भारत योजना के तहत पंजीकृत अस्पतालों में अपने संबंधित ABHA कार्ड जमा करने के बाद प्रोटोकॉल के अनुसार सभी प्रकार की छोटी और बड़ी बीमारियों के लिए जिससे वे पीड़ित हैं मुफ्त उपचार प्राप्त करने में सक्षम होंगे। यह योजना ABHA कार्ड रखने वाले लाभार्थियों को मुफ्त निदान, परीक्षण, दवाएं और प्रवेश शुल्क प्रदान करती है और इसमें लगभग 1,350 चिकित्सा पैकेज शामिल हैं।
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana was launched in September 2018 later witnessing the success of the scheme it was decided that the National Health Authority will be established as an organization to administer the program. The scheme is sponsored by the central government of India and is jointly funded by both the union and the state governments. More than 500 million people have registered themselves under the scheme and are seeking benefits also the scheme has been marked as one of the sponsored healthcare programs launched by the government at such a large scale.
Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online
In order to apply for the Ayushman Bharat golden card Yojana the interested applicants can follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- Visit the official website pmjay.gov.in and click the button I am Eligible.
- then the applicant has to Enter their Aadhar Number and click on send OTP.
- A message will be sent to the applicants Aadhar registered mobile number then after filling the correct OTP.
- The Online Application Link will appear on the next page of the application process.
- enter your Personal and Family Details, including your Name, Address, and other requested information and then upload the required documents.
- click on Submit the form.
- The ABHA Card application Number will appear on your Screen also the applicant will be sent their login credentials to their registered mobile number.
- Applications for members of your family will be verified by the official over the next few days.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Status
In order to check the application status, the applicants can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website and login using the login credentials.
- After entering the Aadhar card number and captcha code click on send OTP, the applicant will receive an OTP enter the OTP and continue.
- On the next page click on application status, List of hospitals registered with the scheme, List of Diseases Covered under the scheme.
PM Modi Health ID Registration 2023
All the applicants after successful registration can follow these steps. To check and download their Ayushman Bharat golden card 2023 Beneficiary List:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website on the home page tab.
- On the homepage click on ABHA card beholder list for year 2023.
- On the next page enter your mobile number registered with the ABHA card application.
- An OTP will pop up on your device enter the OTP click on verify and submit.
- A pdf with all the beneficiaries name and their card number will open.
- The applicants can search for their names and then download their ABHA golden card.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|