Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2023 Pahani Land Owner details. Kar Land Records online, Bhu Naksha, Map details, Khata, Download app, Khata, registration fee. There are various categories of land such as agricultural, commercial, residential and industrial. Land Records Karnataka – It is important to have a proper record for all these lands and this job is being done by the revenue department and land reforms department of various states of India. The state governments all over India are running land record portals with different names. So that the citizens are able to get the required land details.
RTC Bhoomi Karnataka
In today’s article we will discuss one such portal launched by the state government of Karnataka and also how the citizens of the state can get access to the land records. The land records are maintained under the right to record act stated in the Indian constitution. The Karnataka state government has also stated certain services on the online portal.
Furthermore, these land records are updated after a particle time interval. This year the state government of Karnataka has used drones as technology means to complete their land record survey. The land record survey will be conducted in two phases and a total of 13 have been decided to be covered in a single phase.
STS Karnataka Registration online
PM Uday Yojana Registration 2023
Kaali Bai Scooty List 2023 Raj
Karnataka Land Records online
There are certain benefits offer by the Karnataka online land record portal some of them are stated below:
- Ease of access for the record which means that with a stable broadband connection the citizens of the state can easily find data of their land.
- Time saver in today’s running world where time is money the portal serves as a time saving medium as the people will not have to wait in long queues to get their land records or avail other services.
- Transparency of the system, the most important aspect, is maintained as the portal that is being runned by the concerned authorities can find the lands that are misplaced or taken control over illegally thus reducing fraud crime rate.
RTC Bhoomi Pahani online
Some key highlights for the portal are stated below:
|Name of the portal||RTC Karnataka portal|
|Portal launched by||State government of Karnataka|
|Portal managed by||Revenue department
Land reforms department
|method of surveillance||drone technology|
|Objective of the portal||To make land records available for all the citizens of haryana state|
Karnataka RTC Bhoomi Registration
A certain fee of 10 to 15 Rs is charged to the citizens to access certain services of the RTC Karnataka portal. The various services offered under the Karnataka online portal are stated below for the reference of the citizens so that they are able to directly apply for various services directly from the online portal:
- Checking i-Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (Bhoomi rtc Karnataka)
- Mutation Register
- Tippan Services
- Viewing Revenue Maps
- Check Mutation Status
- Check Mutation Extract
- facilitation of Registration of Citizen
- Bhoomi Citizen Login
- XML verification of RTC (Bhoomi rtc Karnataka)
- Registration of Disputed Cases
- View list of New Taluks
RTC Bhoomi Land Owner details
Various sets of details are available on the Karnataka RYC online portal. The list stated below:
- Details of the landowner or joint owners (if applicable)
- Details of soil type
- Description of the type of land
- Crops grown on the concerned land
- Area measurement
- Water consumption charges i.e., the amount water used to maintain the land
- Commercial, non-agricultural, agricultural, residential and flood area, fertile or barren description
- Nature of possession
- Bank loan details
- Tenancy details
The citizens can register on the RTC Karnataka portal to get an SMS Alert and for that the applicants can visit the official website and on the home page tab click on login.
- Then on the next tab click on new user registration
- Create an account and click on sign-up.
RTC Bhoomi Registration online
To view the land records on the RTC Karnataka online portal follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- Firstly visit the official website of RTC Karnataka as stated in the above table
- Now on the home page tab click on view bhoomi RTC information.
- Then on the next tab select options as per your requirement fromt je drop down menu like District, Taluk, Village Etc. and click on get details.
- All your details will be displayed on your screen and also you can download and save the details in pdf format.
Some more benefits of the RTC Karnataka portal are as follows:
- It makes it easier for the farmers to get loans in case of need to produce the required crop production.
- In case of mutation procedure it becomes easy for the landowner to sell or buy another land.
- Also the records help the cultivator to receive crop insurance in case of problematic situations.
- Various sets of application status can also be tracked by the applicant’s independently using the RTC Karnataka portal.
landrecords.karataka.gov.in Registration online
The citizens can get access to the map of the districts that have been recorded on the portal using drone technology. The steps to view the map are stated below:
- Visit the official portal on the home page under the survey SSLR service category click on Revenue maps.
- Now you will taken to a new tab now choose the district and the type of map view of your choice from the drop down menu and click on proceed.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|