Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana 2023 Apply online. बिहार बकरी पालन योजना Application Form, Official Portal documents required, subsidy calculator. The state government has come with a new scheme by the name of Bihar Bakri palan yojana. The scheme aims in creating new employment opportunities for the for the unemployed youth of the state. The scheme has been brought into action to provide financial aid to the citizens to start goat farming for goat rearing. The farmers along with the unemployed citizens of the state can also benefit from the Bihar Goat Farming Scheme.
Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana
In today’s article we will discuss about the Bihar Bakri palan yojana eligibility criteria, benefits and online application procedure. This scheme is being operated by the Animal and Fisheries Resources Department of the Government of Bihar. The main objective of the Bihar Bakri palan yojana Scheme by the state Government of Bihar is to promote goat rearing and create employment opportunities to ensure that the unemployed youth in the state can get employment and create their own living.
The unemployed youth of the state will be able to start their own business on receiving benefits from the scheme and this will serve in reducing the unemployment rate prevailing in the state. Along with this, farmers and citizens can also get the benefit of this scheme which will result in increasing their income twice.
Bihar Bakari Palan Yojana Apply Online
बिहार राज्य सरकार द्वारा राज्य में रोजगार अवसर बढ़ने और राज्य में बेरोजगारी को कम करने के लिए नई योजना को शुरू किया गया है. बकरी पालन योजना के माध्यम से प्रदेश में बकरी पालन को बढ़ावा देना है जिसके लिए सरकार द्वारा सब्सिडी भी प्रदान की जाएगी. जिससे राज्य के नागरिक अपना खुद का रोजगार स्थापित कर सकें. योजना के तहत बकरी फार्म खोलने के लिए आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान की जाएगी.
योजना के अंतर्गत 10 बकरी+1 बकरा, 20 बकरी+ 1 बकरा, 40 बकरी + 1 बकरा के आधार पर 2.45 लाख रुपये तक की सब्सिडी दी जाती है. इनमे सामान्य जाति के लोगों को सरकार द्वारा 50% अनुदान दिया जायेगा. और अनुसूचित जाति एवं अनुसूचित जनजाति के लोगों को 60% का अनुदान प्रदान किया जाता है. जिसके लिए आप आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते हैं.
Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana Form
The eligibility criteria for the interested applicants to apply for the Bihar Bakri palan yojana are stated below:
- To avail the benefits of Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana, the applicant must hold a domicile of Bihar state.
- the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- Citizens who earn their living through goat rearing business will also be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Farmers can also apply and avail the benefits of this scheme.
- To start a goat farming business, it is necessary to have minimum 20 nanny goats and 1 buck goat under the applicant’s possession.
- The applicant should possess a private space land of about 1800 to 3600 square feet in which he is providing shelter, food and health facilities to the goats and is performing goat rearing.
बिहार बकरी पालन योजना पंजीकरण
After applying Bihar Bakri palan yojana scheme, the application of the applicants will be inspected at the district level by the Assistant Poultry Officer/In-charge Assistant Poultry Officer/District Animal Husbandry Officer. Check After the verification of the application form, the beneficiary will be selected for providing benefits under this scheme and a beneficiary list will be uploaded on the official website.
After that an approval will be given by the concerned inspecting District Livestock Officer to the concerned banks for accepting the bank account of the beneficiary. A direct transaction of the amount will be directly done into the bank account of the beneficiary by the concerned bank after receiving approval by the District Animal Husbandry Officer.
Bihar Bakri Palan Subsidy
Under the Bihar Bakri palan yojana scheme, the loan amount will be provided to the beneficiary in 2 instalments. The Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana Scheme will provide up to 50% of the grant to the general class beneficiaries and 60% grant will be provided to the Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe beneficiaries. The beneficiaries will be provided financial aid of up to Rs 2.45 lakh under the Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana Scheme. The subsidy will be provided by the state Government of Bihar for 5 years to run their respective goat farms.
Some key highlights for the Bihar Bakri palan yojana scheme are as follows:
|Name of the scheme||Bihar Bakri palan yojana scheme|
|Department responsible||Animal and Fisheries Resources Department of the Government of Bihar|
|State in which scheme is introduced||Bihar|
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Unemployed citizens or youth of Bihar state|
|Objective of the scheme||To eliminate unemployment|
Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana Payment Status
The details of grant amount provided by the government for opening goat farm under Bihar Bakri palan scheme are stated as follows:
|category||Goat capacity||Grant %||Maximum grant amount||Estimated cost amount||Bank loan|
|General||20 goats + 1 goats
40 goats + 2 goats
|Scheduled caste||20 goats + 1 goats
40 goats + 2 goats
|Scheduled tribe||20 goats + 1 goats
40 goats + 2 goats
Bakri Palan Yojana Bihar Form
For the successful implementation of Bihar Bakri Palan Scheme, the state government of Bihar has set a budget of Rs 2 crore 66 lakhs. Interested applicants can get the financial assistance of grant money for starting their goat farming business by applying online by visiting the official website to get the benefit of this scheme The interested applicants can follow the below mentioned steps in order to apply for the Bihar Bakri palan scheme:
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of Bihar Government.
- On the home page, you will see various options of Departments.
- click on the option of Animal & Fishes Resource in the Agriculture & Allied section.
- On the new tab click in the latest news section click on the option of grant scheme on establishment of Goat Farm in private sectors under the Integrated Goat and Discrimination Development Scheme.
- An application form will open in front of you Now the applicant has to carefully enter all the necessary information asked in the application form and upload the required documents such as
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Goat Farming Training Certificate
- caste certificate
- land certificate
- bank passbook
- mobile number registered with Aadhar
- passport size photo
- After completing all the application process, click on the submit option.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|