e Shram Card New List 2023 pdf Download state-wise. eShram Card Beneficiary Status, How to download eShram Card online by UAN, Aadhaar number wise. The Government of India has taken the initiative to make e-shram cards to ensure the welfare of poor-class workers, laborers and employees. The e-shram card is a digital platform managed by the ministry of labour and employment, the Government of India. Under this scheme, the government provides e-shram card or e-shramik cards to workers who are poor and have migrated from various unorganized sector.
eShram Card New List 2023
The e-shram Card contains 12-digit Universal Account Number (UAN). UAN number is a permanent number. That is allotted once to the applicants and it remains unchanged. The e-shram card is more like Aadhaar Card that requires no renewal. In today’s article, we provide information regarding the e-shram card and the list of beneficiaries released for year 2023.
The e-shram card provides unorganized class workers easy access to various employment-related services, training programs, job search assistance, and career counselling. It also aims to improve their chance to have access to better job opportunities. For registration of e-shram card, the applicant’s age must be between minimum 16 years and maximum 59 years.
eShram card Download by UAN
The categories of the people who will be provided the e-shram card is mentioned below:
- day labourer
- street vendors
- home workers
- rickshaw pullers
- small and marginal farmers
- milk seller
- vegetable and fruit seller
- migrant labour
- building and construction workers
- domestic worker
- newspaper vendor
- sericulture workers
- home maids
- animal husbandry worker
- landless farmer citizens
- The young poor children studying and who are engaged in small scale work will also be able to benefit themselves under this e-shram scheme.
eShram Card Beneficiary Status
The benefits of the E-shram card will not be applicable for the following people:
- in case the applicant is an income tax payer, the application will be rejected.
- The workers who are members of EPFO or ESIC or are organized sector citizens will not be considered applicable for the E-shram Card scheme.
- Member of National Pension Scheme will not be allowed to avail the benefits of E-shram card.
- the farmers will not be considered eligible to register under the e-Shram Portal.
Some key highlights for the E-shram card are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||E-shram card|
|Launched by||Central government of India|
|Department responsible||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Scheme was launched in the interest of||poor class workers, laborers, or employs|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
|Article category||E Shram Card New Beneficiary List 2023|
e Shram card New List 2023
The E-shram card allows the below mentioned benefits to the applicants:
- The beneficiaries will be given benefits in situations like emergency situations.
- Financial aid will be provided for unaffordable treatment.
- Fundings will be raised to help in house construction.
- After registration, the government will have a systematic record about the workers and their conditions, so that new schemes are introduced in the interest of the workers.
- The government will also ensure that the poor workers are provided various employment opportunities in the state through the portal.
- The government will also allow a number of Schemes under the Labour Department to the works who are allotted the e-shram card.
- In the interest of these workers the government will later link the beneficiaries ration card so that they can avail rations without any problems
e Shram Card by UAN Number
In order to apply for the e-shram card the applicants could apply in both online and offline mode. In order to apply via offline mode, the applicants must visit the nearest suvidha centre or sampark centres with their documents like Aadhar card, bank details etc. the application procedure is completely free of cost.
Also, you can apply via online mode and the steps stated below:
- Visit the official website that is eshram.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on new registration
- Enter the Aadhaar linked with mobile number and captcha mentioned below and Click on Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP, the registration form for e-Shram will open.
- Enter personal, educational and bank details, upload the required documents.
- After the registration completed A message regarding the successful registration will sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number with the login credentials so that the applicants can keep a track of their application.
eShram Card List 2023
All the E Shram Card holders can follow these steps to check and download E Shram Card New Beneficiary List 2023:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website on the home page tab.
- on the homepage click on e-shram card beholder list for year 2023.
- on the next page enter your mobile number registered with the e-shram card application.
- an OTP will pop up on your device enter the OTP click on verify and submit.
- a pdf with all the beneficiaries name and their card number will open.
- the applicants can search for their names and then download their e-shram card.
WB PM Kisan Yojana List 2023 Status
eShram Card Status 2023 Download WB
Also, the beneficiaries can check the payment status of the E-shram card allotted to them. The following methods stated below:
- Using your Aadhar Card or E Shram Car:
- Visit the official site of Eshram.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the option to check the beneficiary status of your E Aadhaar card once it becomes available.
- Mention your e-Shram card number or Aadhar card number.
- The payment status will appear on your screen.
e Shram card Download by Mobile Number
- Using your registered mobile number:
- Visit the official site of Ministry of Labour and Employees portal
- On the homepage click on Maintenance Allowance Scheme from the list.
- On the next tab, enter your registered mobile number for the e-Shram card and Click Search.
- An OTP will pop up on your registered mobile number. enter the OTP and click the submit button.
- Your payment status will appear on your device.
|Official Portal||Click here|