Gatidhara Scheme Application Form 2023 pdf Download. West Bengal Gatidhara Yojana Registration link to apply online, status. The West Bengal state government has come up with a new scheme for the new start-ups of transport in the state. The scheme has been known as Gatidhara Scheme. The government has announced financial support for new transport businesses. under this scheme the government will provide subsidies to the applicants who will purchase new bus, taxi, auto rickshaw and truck etc.
All the citizens of the state who will purchase one of the following vehicles will be given subsidies. All the candidates are wondering about she, where and how to apply for the scheme. In this article we are going to discuss about when, where and how to apply for Gatidhara Scheme 2023.
The Gatidhara Scheme has been started by the State Government of West Bengal. The scheme was founded in August 2014. Also The scheme has been started under the labour department but later the scheme was relaunched under the transport department. The scheme has been launched to help the automotive sectors in both urban and rural areas.
Gatidhara Application Form 2023
The Gatidhara Scheme has been launched to provide financial support to the new transport company owners. Under this scheme, The 30 percent of the cost of the vehicle will be provided by the government in the bank amount. The maximum amount of the subsidy to the applicant will be Rs. Lakh.
The scheme will benefit the person who are purchasing any new transport vehicle like Bus, Auto Rickshaw, Taxis and Truck etc.
|Name of the Scheme||Gatidhara Scheme|
|Department of the Scheme||West Bengal Transport Department|
|State Government||West Bengal State Government|
|Launch date||August 2014|
|Launched By||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Governed by||Ministry of Department|
|Purpose||To Proved financial Aid|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
|Status of Application||Started Now|
Gatidhara Scheme Apply Online 2023
Pattern of Funding –
- The State Government financially supports the applicant by granting a subsidy of 30% of the project cost provided that it confines to Rs.1,00,000
- The bank approves the entrepreneur a term loan of 65% of the project cost
- The applicant should contribute the remaining 5% of the project cost as margin money
Documents Required to Apply for the Scheme:
- Driving License
- Domicile Certificate of West Bengal As Address Proof
- Unemployment Certificate
- Birth Certificate as Age Proof
- Income certificate from the respective authority
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Project repor
WB Gatidhara Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal
- The age limit of the applicant should be between 20 to 45 years of age. Relaxation of the upper age limit is available for the SC, ST and OBC candidates up to five and three years respectively
- The overall household income of the beneficiary should not surpass Rs.25,000 per month
- The candidate should possess a valid commercial driving license.
- Only one member from a family is applicable for a subsidy.
- Applicants who have availed a loan under BSKP, USKP or any other scheme are also eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates who receive the benefits under Yuvashree are also eligible, which includes termination of the allowance as soon as the bank loan is disbursed.
The benefit of the Scheme:
- Unemployed youths will be able to buy vehicles commercially under this scheme. By doing so, they will be able to make a living in an easy and pious way.
- Under this scheme, the State Government of West Bengal will provide a subsidy of up to 30 percent, which means that the State Government will provide 30 percent of the total cost of purchasing commercial vehicles
Gatidhara Scheme Registration 2023
Steps to apply for Gatidhara Scheme
- Firstly a candidate has to visit the official website of the Joint Directorate of Employment in Kolkata.
- Click on the link “Gatidhara Scheme”.
- Now download the application form and affidavit form.
- Now fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Now post this to office of “Joint Directorate of Employment of Employment in Kolkata”
- Now your application is complete.
- Now wait for the scheme officers to contact you.