Haryana Jamabandi 2023 Land Records fard, Naksha Map online. Check हरियाणा जमाबंदी Khata number, property registration. The revenue department administered by the state government of Haryana has made an online portal by the name of Jamabandi Haryana to check all the land records of Haryana state in a single portal. This portal includes information on the possession, development and current status of various land rights. The portal is updated once in every five years when patwari prepares a Jamabandi list and the Revenue Officer affirms it after attesting the list.
In today’s article the citizens of Haryana who are owning any kind of lands in the Haryana state can find the relevant information regarding how they can download the Haryana Jamabandi list for the year 2023.
Defining the Jamabandi portal, the term is basically recognised as rights of records that holds information about the land, the true owner and the cuktivator. It is a systematic way which serves as a proof of the arrangement between the owner and the cultivator.
The Haryana Jamabandi contains the various other details like stated below:
- Details of owner
- Details of cultivator
- Source of irrigation
- Rent details
- Type of area and land like the land is barren or fertile
Haryana Land Records online
There are a couple of services that are offered under the Haryana Jamabandi portal. Interested citizens along with getting access to the land records can also access some more written below services:
- Avail Jamabandi Nakal
- View Mutation order
- Check mutation status, fees
- Check Collector rates
- Check Stamp duty and registration fees
- Use Stamp Duty calculator
- Cadastral Maps
- View Registered Deeds
- Check Revenue Court Order Status
- Book deed registration appointment
- Khewat/khasra, khatoni, and Patti details
The Haryana Jamabandi portal offers the various benefits like saving time as people will not have stand in long queues and wait to get the land records also along with this the important aspect is maintain that is transperancy of the system which is proof that frauds and scams are being reduced from the state. Updates are available on regular basis and details can be accessed easily all the citizens require is a good and a stable intenet connection.
Haryana Jamabandi Khasra number
Also portal offers a helpline number so that the ciitzens can ask for direct help in case they find any problems in understanding or working on the portal. Along with this sometime farmers are need of loans from the banks, to produce the required number of crops thus the portal makes it easy for them to get the loans from the banks as per their need.
The official Jamabandi portal holds true land records of various given below districts of Haryana state:
Haryana Property Registration online
Some key highlights about the portal are stated below:
|Name of the portal||Haryana Jamabandi portal|
|Portal launched by||State government of Haryana|
|Portal managed by||Revenue department of Haryana|
|Objective of the portal||To make land records available for all the citizens of Haryana state|
To check the deed availability the citizens can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website as mentioned in the above table.
- On the home page from the menu bar click on deed registration option.
- On the next tab select district, tehsil and number of days from the drop-down menu and click on search.
- Then on the same tab below the drop down menu and table will appear on your screen with deed registration availabilty slot, click on any one and then you will be directed to the next tab.
- Now login using your mobile number and click on send OTP. A text message will be sent to the mobile number. Enter the OTP and on the next tab click on any one option from tatkal appointment or normal appointment.
- Then click on next and complete all other details then click on continue and get details.
Jamabandi.nic.in Registration online
Also the citizens can check their Jamabandi record on the official portal and to do so:
- Firstly the citizens have to visit the official portal.
- From the menu bar click on Jamabandi, then one same tab below the selected option click on Jamabandi nikal option.
- Then you will be directed to a new tab and now select your district and tehsil from the drop down menu.
- Now select Jamabandi year and then select the land owner from the drop down menu and click on continue.
- All the details will appear on your screen and then the citizens can press the download option and save the file as a copy to their device and can also take a print out of the file.
Also the Jamabandi Haryana portal offers the citizens to get access to the registered areas map, to view the map refer to the official Jamabandi portal, on the next tab, click on Cadastral tabs from the menu bar. Now on the next tab click on the district and tehsil of your choice from the drop down menu and click on search. A map will be displayed on your screen as per requested.
|Official Portal||Click here|