IB SA MTS Cut Off 2023 Marks. Intelligence Bureau MTS Exam Result Expected Date. Security Assistant, MTS Merit Results Cutoff. The Intelligence Bureau of India has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of security assistant. IB SA MTS Results Date 2023 – The exam offers job to 1525 qualifying candidates to the post of security assistant in the IB department, the exam has been successfully conducted on 23rd and 24th March 2023. After the exam now the candidates would want to know the set cut-off marks to get an estimation of their performance.
IB SA MTS Cut Off 2023
In today’s article we will share detailed information about the exam and the expected cut-off marks as well. The official notification for the IB SA Recruitment exam 2023 has been released on the official website of IB department. The application process for the recruitment started on the official website from 28th January 2023. The last date to apply for the recruitment was 17th February 2023.
The admit card for the first exam was released on the official website on 20th March 2023. After the exam has been conducted in various examination centres all over India successfully now the candidates will be waiting for the authorities to release the cut-off marks, answer key and result, which is expected to be released very soon on the official website.
IB Security Assistant Result 2023
The eligibility criteria for the candidates who could appear in the IB SA exam for year 2023 are stated as follows:
- The candidates must have completed their matriculation from a recognised board.
- The candidates must be efficient in the local languages of the region which they have applied for.
- The candidate should be more than the age of 18 years and less than 27 years of age.
The exam will be conducted in a three tier format, tier 1 of the exam had all objective type of questions and the exam was conducted for 100 marks. Then there will be tier 2 and 3 of the exam which will be conducted for 50 marks each respectively.
IB MTS Result 2023
The exam conducting authorities will be deducting ¼ marks as negative marking for every wrong answer. The questions from tier-1 exam were from the subjects namely general knowledge and awareness, reasoning, aptitude and general English. The first tier of the exam had 5 sections and each section had a mark weightage of 20 marks each and 1 hour time was allotted to the candidates to answer the exam.
The Answer Key of the IB SA Recruitment exam will be released on the official website of IB department in PDF format. The Answer Key contain answers according to the questions. With the help of Answer Key candidates can get an approximate idea about their performance in the exam. The official date of release of the Answer Key has not been announced yet but it is expected to be released soon after the examination procedure is completed successfully. The authorities will make sure that the evaluation process of the exam is true by publishing the correct answers key on the official website.
IB SA MTS Cutoff 2023
After the answer key gets released, the candidates would want to know their chances of recruitment and this can be checked by comparing their estimated marks after checking the answer key with Cut Off Marks. If the score is above cut off then the candidate will be eligible.
There are many factors which decide Cut Off Marks and they have been listed below for the candidate’s reference:
- Difficulty Level of Paper- If the paper attempted by the candidate is difficult then the chances that your Cut Off will be low increases.
- Previous Cut Off – Most important factor in this regard is Previous Cut Off because current cut off is approximately close to the previous one.
- Number of Candidates- If the number of Candidates attempting the paper are high then the cut off will be high.
- Total Seats available- This is another factor affecting the Cut Off because if the number of seats available are high then Cut Off marks will be low and vice versa.
IB SA MTS Result Date 2023
Some key highlights for the Recruitment exam given below:
|Name of the Recruitment||IB SA recruitment exam 2023|
|Name of the Department||Investigation bureau of India|
|Post of recruitment||Security assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1525|
|Year of Recruitment||2023|
|Application start date||28th January 2023|
|Application ending date||17th February 2023|
|Date of tier-1 examination||23rd March 2023 and 24th March 2023|
|Date of release of cut-off marks||To be notified soon|
|Date of release of result||To be notified soon|
How to Check IB SA MTS Result 2023 online?
To download the cut-off marks from the official website candidates can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official site of IB department then click on the notification tab as displayed on the homepage.
- Tap on the Cut Off 2023 List button and download to check the category wise Cut Off marks for IB SA exam 2023.
- The category wise cut of will displayed on your device screen.
Still, the Candidates advised to kindly wait for the authorities to release the final result on the official website in case candidates do not find the any chances of getting recruited by comparing their estimated marks with the cut-off marks.