MYSY Scholarship Registration 2023-24 Form Last Date, Eligibility criteria. Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Application online. A bright future resides within good hands and thus it is important the children of today receive a good quality education. Education a necessary means of life is somehow out of reach of a number of children who are financially unstable and so it is the responsibility of the government at center as well as the state to allow a chance to these children to gain an education. In today’s article we share details about an initiative taken up by the state government of Gujrat for these children to promote them to study by the name of MYSY scholarship.
MYSY Scholarship Registration 2023
A number of scholarships portal have been launched in the interest of the students so that they are able to pursue and complete their education. The state government of Gujrat has launched the scheme to motivate the students to go for higher studies such as degrees and diplomas. The scheme is managed and administered by the education department of state government of Gujrat.
This scholarship not only serve their purpose of providing aid to students who are financially weak but also helps in improving the literacy rate of the state. Some details like eligibility criteria, scholarship details il also be stated in today’s article for the reference of the readers.
MYSY Scholarship Application Online 2023
- A certain eligibility criterion is also stated by the concerned authorities for the students who wish to apply under the MYSY scholarship scheme. The details are as follows:
- The applicant student must be a permanent resident of Gujrat state.
- The applicant must have completed his / her 12th standard with 80% or above for degree courses and 85% or above in 10th standard for diploma courses.
- The annual family income of the applicant mut not be more than 3 lakhs per annum and no member of the applicant’s family should be employed in government sector.
- Also, the applicant must ensure that they are not taking any kind of benefits from anu other schemes launched by the state or center government.
- In case the applicant is receiving any kind of stipend which is more than the scholarship account then in that case the candidate’s application shall not be taken under consideration.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Registration
The scholarship will be granted to the applicants as per the following decided protocol mentioned in the table:
- Tuition fee grant
- Hostel grant
- Book/instruments grant
- As per the tuition fee grant the student applicants will be given the following amounts as per their following courses:
|Grant amount||Course of choice|
|50000||Graduation Course like BE, BTech, BPharm and more|
|10000||Graduation Courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA|
Gujarat MYSY Scholarship Online Apply 2023
Along with this a promised amount of 1200 rupees will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account as hostel grant.
The medical students, btech students, diploma students and other courses will be given a fixed amount of Rs. 10000, 5000, 3000 and 1500 respectively as study material grant.
The following documents are required from the applicant’s side if they wish to apply for the scholarship. The will be then be processed by the further higher authorities for verification purpose and then the students will be given the promised financial aids. The documents required are as follows:
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Self-declaration form
- Admission Certificate from the institute
- non-IT returns proof
- 10th and 12th standard marksheet
- Admission letter and fee receipt for the college of admission
- Bank account proof with account number, IFSC code
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- 2 passport size photographs
MYSY Scholarship Application Status 2023
Some key highlights for the scholarship portal are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||MYSY scholarship|
|Full form of the portal||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana|
|Scheme launched by||State government of Gujrat|
|Department responsible||Ministry of school education department|
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Students belonging to economically weaker section of the society.|
|Objective of the scheme||To provide some grant as financial aid to pursue higher education|
|Article category||Application procedure|
|Mode of application||Online|
mysy.guj.nic.in Registration online
The interested students have to apply on the online portal. The application process for the MYSY scholarship has already begun, the interested students who wish to get financial assistance from the state government of Gujrat can follow the below mentioned simple steps and apply accordingly:
- Firstly, visit the official site of MYSY mentioned in table for reference.
- then, on the home page tab click on new user registration on the top right side.
- Then you will be directed to a new page, click on the first-time registration option and click on continue.
- Then on the next tab enter all the information like your name, email id, mobile number, Admission year, board, stream, passing year, aadhar number, and then click on the get a password option.
- Then a password will sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail id, then use these login credentials to login again and complete the application form.
- Then continue to complete the application and upload the required documents as per the stated file format and then click on submit.
The information provided in the form should be true to the applicant’s knowledge as in case of false information or any suspicious details the authorities have the rights to discard the application. After all the application process is carried out successfully the authorities will then upload an official list of the candidates.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|