e Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2023 Registration online. Shram Card Nipun Scheme Benefits, Apply online, and check the beneficiary application status. The program has been a scheme that has been started by the central government of India. Under this scheme, all the holders of E Shram card can get benefit of this scheme. Nipun Yojana Form 2023 – Under this scheme all the E SHram Card holders can get Free Training and Accident Insurance. To get benefit of this scheme all e shram card holders have to register themselves.
eShram Card Nipun Yojana 2023
All the e shram card holders are eagerly been waiting for the registration process to be started. In this article we are going to discuss about when, where and how to register for the scheme and all other information like Eligibility Criteria, benefits of the Nipun Yojana.
Nipun Yojana has been started by the Central Government of India under Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. This scheme will help the e shram card holder to become skilled labours because under this scheme they will be given free training. Along with the free training, an accidental insurance will also be given to the card holders. The accidental insurance will be of Rs. 200000 for 3 years. According to government, under Nipun Yojana they will be able to provide benefit to around 1 lakh labour per year.
Nipun Yojana Registration 2023
To take the benefit of this scheme, the card holders have to register themselves on the official portal of the scheme. We will discuss about the steps in detail further in this article. There are many benefits of this training. The applicants will be provided with Assessment of Skills based on the National Skill Qualification Framework, Digital Skills will be trained to the applicants, EPF/ BOCW facilities will also be provided to the applicants. They will also be given the Skill India Certification co branded with MoHUA.
|Name of the Scheme||Nipun Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Launched Under||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
|Benefit||Free Training and Accidental Insurance|
|Beneficiaries||E Shram Card Holders|
|Amount of Accidental Insurance||Rs. 200000 for 3 Years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of Article||Registration Process|
|Status of Registration||Started Now|
Nipun Yojana eShram Card
There are many benefits of the yojana. Here is the list of benefits of Nipun Yojana:
- All the e shram card holders will get skill training free of cost.
- They will also get accidental insurance of Rs. 200000 for 3 years.
- They will also get to know about digital skills.
- It will help them to become skilled labour and get best opportunities in the industry.
- They will also be given the Skill India Certification co branded with MoHUA.
Documents required to apply for Nipun Yojana:
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details wilt passbook.
- Amount of Accomodation
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Address
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Ration Card.
Nipun Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age to apply for the yojana is 18 years old.
- The maximum age to apply for the yojana is 45 years old.
- The applicants should have E Shram Card.
- The applicant should have a valid bank account.
- The applicants who have worked in a capacity similar to the one being applied for in the pas will be required to obtain RPL certification by the sector skill council for particular.
e Shram Card Nipun Yojana Application Online
Steps to apply for Nipun Yojana:
- Firstly candidate have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage of the skill india click on the link “I want to skill myself”.
- Now the registration form will open in new tab.
- Fill the details that have been asked.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- Now your registration is complete.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|