PM Awas Yojana Application Form 2023 Status check online States an UT wise. PMAY Tracking by Aadhaar Number Urban and Gramin region wise. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a which is a government-funded scheme launched by the Prime Minister of India Sh. Narendra Modi in June 2015 that aims at constructing 2 Crore homes for the urban and rural poor in India, by 31st March 2022. It has two components: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) (PMAY-U) for the urban poor and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) (PMAY-G and also PMAY-R) for the rural poor.
PM Awas Yojana
Many people have applied under this scheme to benefit themselves. In order to check the status of their application the beneficiaries can refer to this article. People who had applied for PMAY subsidy can check their name on the Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana online portal. Under the PMAY scheme, the authorities have released a separate PMAY List for both rural and urban areas which is the construction of houses in selected cities all over the nation.
The PMAY scheme’s objective is to provide affordable housing for the urban and poor sections of the country by the year 2023. This scheme is converged with other schemes to ensure houses have a toilet, Saubhagya Yojana electricity connection, Ujjwala Yojana LPG connection, access to drinking water and Jan Dhan banking facilities.
PM Awas Yojana Application Status 2023
Condition for PMAY:
- Beneficiary should not exceed max age of 70 years.
- The income limit for EWS (Economic Weaker Section) family is ₹3 lakhs per annum and for LIG (Lower Income Group) Family Income limit is ₹6 Lakhs per annum and Middle-Income Group -(MIG-I) income between ₹6 lakhs to ₹12 lakhs per annum, (MIG-II) income between ₹12 lakhs to ₹18 lakhs per annum.
- The loan applicant should not have availed any central/state government subsidy or benefit for buying a home under the PMAY scheme.
- Currently, the loan applicant should not own any property under their name and along with any of the family members (including the dependents).
- The houses given under this scheme will be owned by females or jointly with males.
One Rank One Pension Table & Calculator
West Bengal Duare Sarkar Apply Online
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
WB Caste Certificate Apply Online
for Students WB Free Tablet Yojana
PM Awas Yojana Status 2023
The features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are that the government will provide an interest subsidy of 6.5% (for EWS and LIG), 4% for MIG-I and 3% for MIG-II on housing loans availed by the beneficiaries for a period of 20 years under credit link subsidy scheme from the start of a loan. The houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana would be constructed through a technology that is eco-friendly, while allotting ground floors in any housing scheme under PMAY, preference will be given to differently abled and older persons.
If you have your name on the PM Awas Yojana List 2023 then you can avail rebate and also get subsidy on Loan rates. Almost all the banks have a facility for subsidy under PMAY 2023-2024, so the beneficiaries can consult with their respective banks for more details.
PM Awas Yojana Beneficiary Search 2023
Some key highlights for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Launched by||PRIME MINITER OF INDIA (sh. Narendra Modi)|
|Aim of the scheme and Scheme launched in the interest of||To provide home loans and aid in buying property to the economical weaker section of the society|
The PMAY status ensures that the applicants time is saved and he/she can get access to the status of their application on the online portal. You can check your PMAY application status by following the different methods:
- Online poral:
- Visit PMAY’s official website online.
- On visiting the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website, you will be required to choose one of the two options through which you would like to track your PMAY status.
PMAY Application Tracking online
Option 1: Track PMAY Application Status – By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile Number
- If you select Option 1, then you will have to enter all the required details like your name, father’s name, state, district, city, and mobile number. On providing all the information, your PMAY application status will be displayed.
Option 2: Track PMAY Application Status – By Assessment ID
- If you select Option 2, all you will have to do is enter your Assessment ID and Mobile number. On providing the details, you will be directed to a page wherein your PMAY application will be displayed.
Union Territories –
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu
- The NCT of Delhi
- Jammu and Kashmir
|Andhra Pradesh AP||Haryana||Manipur||Sikkim|
|Assam||Himachal Pradesh HP||Meghalaya||Tamil Nadu TN|
|Goa||Madhya Pradesh MP||Punjab||Uttar Pradesh UP|
PM Awas Yojana Status by Aadhaar Number
PMAY application status check by Aadhar number
The Aadhaar number can be used to check your PMAY subsidy status. It is a 12-digit, unique number issued by the UIDAI. It serves as a vital identification document that is accepted as both proof of identity and address.
WB PM Kisan Yojana List 2023 Status
eShram Card Status 2023 Download WB
To check your PMAY status using the Aadhaar card, follow these steps:
- Visit the official PMAY website and click on the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option listed against the main menu.
- Next, click on ‘Search by name’ before entering your Aadhaar number.
- Upon entering the Aadhaar number, you can view the status of your PMAY application.
PMAY Track Application 2023
- You can check the PMAY application status offline through the following methods:
Toll free call
Contact the National Housing Bank (NHB) or Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO) through the following toll-free numbers to check the PMAY subsidy status.
- National Housing Bank: 1800 11 3377, 1800 11 3388
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation: 1800 11 6163
|Official Portal||Click here|