PM Matru Vandana Yojana Form 2023 Registration online, benefits in Hindi. प्रधानमंत्री मातृ वंदना योजना Apply Online, Check Application Status. A healthy child is born from a healthy mother thus it is imperative that the mother takes proper care of her health during her maternity period. But considering the worst-case scenarios there are certain mothers who are unable to take care of themselves during their maternity month either because they belong to the labour class who has to work to earn their daily wages and also because some of the families are unable to get go good medical treatment because of their weak financial background.
PM Matru Vandana Yojana
But however, the government has taken up the responsibility to help these women and in today’s article we will bring light to on such yojana introduced by the name of PM matru Vandana yojana.
Explaining further about the PM matru Vandana yojana. Which was previously recognised as the Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana and is maternity benefit program brought into action by the central government of India. The yojana has already been into role since the year 2010 but was renamed in 2017.
The scheme is administered by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. The main aim of implementing the yojana is to ensure that the pregnant and lactating women are provided a partial wage compensation as financial assistance for their wage-losses during their childbirth and childcare time period and also to ensure that they are able to receive good nutrition and medical treatment with that money and can finally deliver a healthy child.
PM Matru Vandana Yojana Registration 2023
The financial aid will be provided in the form of a direct bank account transfer of the pregnant women but however, it is important that the applicants must also understand the certain rules set by the government which is as follows:
- All Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers, except the ones who employed under the Central Government or the State Governments and providing regular services
- Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers should not already be in receipt of any other similar benefits provided by the central and the state government.
- The benefit will be granted to the Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers only for their first pregnancy that too on or after 01.01.2017.
- In case of miscarriage the beneficiary lady would be eligible to claim the remaining instalments in possible chances of future pregnancy. This means that after receiving the 1st instalment, if the lady unfortunately has a miscarriage, then she would only be eligible for receiving 2nd and 3rd instalment in case of future pregnancy. Similarly, if the situation occurs after receiving 1st and 2nd instalments, she would only be eligible for receiving 3rd instalment accordingly.
PM Matru Vandana Yojana Status 2023
Some key highlights for the yojana are mentioned below:
|Name of the yojana||PM matru Vandana yojana|
|Yojana launched by||Central government of India|
|Department responsible||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Beneficiaries of the yojana||Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers|
|Aim of the yojana||To provide a partial wage compensation|
|No. of instalments||3|
PM Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration 2023
The eligible beneficiaries will be provided the aiding amount under the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) for Institutional delivery and on an average a woman gets an amount of Rs. 6000. Cash incentives under the PM matru Vandana yojana will be given to the beneficiary lady in three instalments which is explained as follows:
- The first instalment is of Rs. 1000 which will be transferred to the beneficiaries bank account on early registration of pregnancy at the respective Anganwadi Centre.
- The second instalment of Rs. 2000 will be paid after six months of pregnancy after the beneficiary has received at least one ante-natal check-up.
- Third instalment of Rs. 2000 is assured to be provided after the childbirth is registered. And the child has received the first cycle of BCG, OPV, DPT and Hepatitis-B.
PMMVY Registration 2023
The interested applicants can apply under the PM matru Vandana yojana and avail the benefits of the scheme. The application procedure is explained below for reference:
- Firstly the applicants have to register themselves on the online portal for which they have visit the official website and then on the home page tab look for new registration window.
- Fill in all the valid details like name, mobile number and then the applicants have to state a username and password and keep it safe for future reference.
- Now login again this time using your login credentials and complete the registration form, then upload all the required documents and click on submit and confirmation message will be sent to the applicants mobile number.
पीएम मातृ वंदना योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023
The registration under the yojana can also done via offline method and the steps stated below for reference:
- Visit the nearest Anganwadi centre, the applicant has to fill three different categories of the form accordingly. Also the applicants can download.
- Fill the first form and attach all the required documents. Then fill and submit the second and third form within a stipulated time.
The documents required to apply under the PM matru Vandana yojana stated below:
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Medical details
- Birth records of the newly born child
- Valid residential proof
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|