PM Mudra Loan 2023 Apply online for Micro units. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan PMMY Yojana Eligibility, Loan Limit, Interest calculator. The micro unit’s development and refinance agency bank that is the MUDRA bank is established under the Pradhan Mantri MUDRA yojana by the honorable prime Minister of India sh. Narendra Modi on 8th April 2015. The PM MUDRA yojana aims in promoting entrepreneurship by providing non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises loans up to 10 lakhs.
PM Mudra Loan 2023
The central government department of ministry of finance has brought a chance for these entrepreneurs for year 2023. In todays article the readers can find the information regarding PM MUDRA yojana for year 2023 its eligibility criteria and application procedure.
The Pradhan Mantri MUDRA yojana is further divided to the following types of loans that will be provided to the applicants:
- The first is the Shishu loan, under this category of loan the beneficiaries will be given a loan credit of 50,000.
- The second type of loan under this category is the Kishore Loan where the beneficiaries will be given a loan credit ranging from 50,000 to 5 lakhs.
- The third type of loan where the beneficiaries will be provided a loan credit ranging from 5 lakh to 10 lakhs is the Tarun Loan.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana 2023
The Pradhan Mantri MUDRA yojana will allow the eligible beneficiaries the below mentioned benefits:
- Any person who is a citizen of India wishes to start his own small business can ask for a loan under PM MUDRA yojana.
- Under the PM MUDRA yojana scheme the eligible beneficiaries will be provided with loans without a guarantee to start their businesses.
- Apart from this no processing charge will be applicable while applying for the loan.
- Under the PM Mudra Yojana scheme the loan repayment period can be extended up to 5 years.
- The eligible beneficiaries will be given a PM MUDRA card, which will aid the beneficiaries in meeting their needs of expenditure for their business.
PM Mudra Loan Apply Online
The applicants while applying for the loan must ensure that they are not carry any defaulting record with the following banks that are eligible to provide loans to the eligible beneficiaries:
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- HDFC bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- federal bank
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- IDBI Bank
- bank of India
- J&K bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- Allahabad Bank
PM Mudra Loan Interest Rate
In order to apply for the PM MUDRA yojana scheme the interested applicants can follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Mudra Yojana scheme.
- On the home page tab, you will find the 3 following categories of Mudra Yojana. click on any one.
- A new tab will open. The applicants can download and print the application form from this page.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form carefully.
- After this, you have to attach all the important documents to your application form. While completing the application form the applicants must have the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Permanent address proof
- Business Address and Proof of Establishment
- Balance Sheet of last three years
- Records of Income Tax Returns and Self Tax Returns
- 2 passport size photos
- Now the applicants need to submit the application form to their nearest bank.
- After your application it will be further sent for verification process, eligible beneficiaries will be given the required loan within 1 month.
PM Mudra Loan Registration 2023
In case the applicants need any help regarding the application for PM MUDRA yojana scheme they can contact on the following national helpline number.
- 1800 180 1111
- 1800 11 0001
These helpline numbers are also available for the applicants in all 36 states and union territories all over the entire nation.
|s.n.||Name of the states||helpline number|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||18003454545|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||18002338944|
|9||Daman & Diu (UT)||18002338944|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)||18001807087|
PM Mudra Loan Application Online
Some key highlights for the PM MUDRA yojana scheme 2023 are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||PM MUDRA yojana scheme|
|Launched by||The central government of India|
|Department responsible||Ministry of finance|
|Aim of the scheme||aims in promoting entrepreneurship by providing loans up to 10 lakhs.|
|Scheme launched in the interest of||the non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises|
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|