TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2023 pdf Download. Telangana JA CO Exam Pattern, Salary, Previous Question Papers in Telugu. The TSNPDCL junior Assistant Exam is conducted by the Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant. Interested applicants must be aware of the syllabus and exam pattern in order to appear in the exam and give best of their performance. The syllabus will help the candidates to prepare effectively and efficiently, thus building their confidence for the exam.
TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2023
As we proceed with the article today the candidates can find details about the syllabus and exam pattern of the TSNPDCL junior Assistant Exam 2023. The applications window for the recruitment exam is about to be opened by the exam conducting authorities and many interested candidates are waiting and planning to apply for the exam. The registration procedure will begin from 10th April 2023 and the candidates must make sure that they complete the registration along with the fee payment on before 29th April 2023.
HPPSC Conductor Recruitment 2023
Yantra India Limited Apprentice Result 2023
TS High Court Subordinate Result 2023
India Post GDS Merit List 2023 Punjab
A separate notification will be released on the official portal regarding the availability of admit card and the exam is expected to be conducted by 28th May 2023 in various examination centres of Telangana state. The candidates will be given a time window from 2nd May 2023 till 5th May 2023 to edit their respective application forms.
TSNPDCL Exam Syllabus 2023
The interested candidates who wish to appear in the TSNPDCL junior Assistant Exam are expected to fulfil certain eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting authorities, the rules are stated below:
- The candidate must hold a domicile of Telangana state.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than the age of 18 years and not more than the age of 34 years. Also, a certain Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and the candidate must be certified in computer applications.
- The candidate must have proficiency in Telugu and English languages.
TSNPDCL JA Syllabus 2023 pdf Download
The job profile of a junior assistant includes various roles and duties which are stated as follows:
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence
- Maintaining files and records in an organized manner
- Preparing reports, presentations, and other documents
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial reports
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Performing other assigned administrative tasks
Some key highlights for the exam are as follows:
|Name of the Recruitment||TSNPDCL junior Assistant Exam 2023|
|Name of the Department||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL)|
|Post of recruitment||junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||100 Vacancies|
|Year of Recruitment||2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 27|
|Selection Procedure||· Written Examination
· Speed writing test
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Category of Article||Application Process / syllabus and exam pattern|
|Application start date||10th April 2023|
|Application ending date||29th April 2023|
TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
A certain exam pattern will be considered for the TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Exam, as per the selection process for the recruitment of TSNPDCL junior Assistant the exam will be conducted in two stages. Firstly, the candidates have to appear in a written test which will consist consists of 100 objective type questions for a total of 100 marks and the candidates will be have to answer the exam within the time duration of 2 hours.
The distribution of marks is done according to sections of the exam, there will be 2 sections in the exams section A and B. both section and section b will have questions from numerical ability and language proficiency in English. computer awareness and computer awareness respectively. The qualifying candidates of the first round will be called for the skill test. The skill test is of qualifying nature, and candidates need to score a minimum of 40% marks to qualify for the final selection.
TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Salary 2023
The topics that must be covered by the candidates to prepare well for the exam are as follows:
Here are the topics covered in the TSNPDCL Junior Assistant exam:
- Numerical Ability:
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problem on Ages
- Data Interpretation
- Language Proficiency in English:
- Sentence Structure
- Computer Awareness:
- Basic concepts of computer
- Input and Output Devices
- Operating System
- Internet and Email
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Computer Networks
TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus pdf Download
Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly to prepare effectively for the TSNPDCL Junior Assistant exam. Also the candidates can download the syllabus and exam pattern directly from the official portal the steps are stated below:
- Visit the official portal, on the homepage look for current recruitment section and click on it.
- Then on the next tab click on notification for TSNPDCL junior Assistant Exam click on it.
- A pdf will appear on your respective device screen, you can download the same for reference.TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2023 Salary, CO Exam Pattern.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BSKWB Home||Click here|