WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online 2023 4.0 Students Registration Form Last Date, Application Status district wise, SVMCM Form in Bengali. The West Bengal State Government has come up with a new scheme to support financially meritorious students of the state. The scheme that they have come up with is Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM). The scheme will help the meritorious students finically for their higher studies at different levels. The application process for the scholarship has already been started on the official website of Scheme.
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
All the students who wants the benefit of the scheme has been wondering about when, where and how to apply for the scheme. In this article we are going to discuss about when, where and how to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scheme 2023. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means has been a scholarship that has been started by the state government of west bengal to support students financially for their further studies.
The scheme can only be redeemed by the meritorious students of the Class 11th, Class 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation. The Scheme was started the State Government of West Bengal. In the year 2016, the scholarship was completely revamped to support more and more students. The scheme has been introduced by the west bengal state government to support the students post matric.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
The application for both fresh and renewal applications has already been started on the official portal of the scheme. The application process for both fresh as well as renewal applications has been started from 17th August 2022. After that many students have already applied for the scholarship. All the students who have not applied for the scholarship should also apply for it because the last date of the application process has not been started yet but it has been expected to be closed in February 2023.
|Name of the Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Metric Cum Means Scholarship|
|Department of the Scheme||West Bengal Higher Education Department|
|State Government||West Bengal State Government|
|Launch date||Revamped in 2016|
|Eligible Students||Class 11th, Class 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation|
|Purpose||To Provide financial support to meritorious students|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
|Status of Application||Started Now|
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration
Important dates regarding Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023:
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Start Date to fill Application Forms for Fresh Application||17th August 2023|
|Start Date to fill Application Forms for Renewal of Application||17th August 2023|
|Last Date to fill out Application Forms for Fresh Application||Not Officially Announced Yet (Expected in February 2023)|
|Last Date to fill out Application Forms for Renewal of the Application||Not Officially Announced Yet (Expected in February 2023)|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
- The students apply for the scholarship should be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- the annual family income of students should not be more than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- The eligibility criteria depends upon the student percentage in the previous classes. The percentage required for particular class has been mentioned in below steps.
- For Higher Secondary level, the student should qualify for the final exam with 75% marks at least.
- The Diploma students should clear the exam from 1 year or 2nd year of the diploma with 75% marks.
- The graduation students have to clear 12th class with at least 75 % marks in order to take benefit of the scheme.
- For post-graduation, the applicant has to clear the honored subject with 53 % marks at least. And also for honor subjects in engineering subjects also 55% marks are required.
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application
There are different documents required in order to apply for the scheme. Here is the list of documents required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023:
- Passport Size Photograph of the Students.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Address.
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- All the previous study result or certificate.
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023:
- To financially support the meritorious students of Economic Weak Section.
- This scheme will help the government to get information about meritorious students.
- This scheme will also helps in improving literacy rate.
- This scheme’s certificate will also help students to get jobs
West Bengal SVMCM Registration District wise – North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Bankura, Birbhum, CoochBihar, Dakshin Dinajpur, Darjeeling, Hooghly, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Jhargram, Kalimpong, Kolkata, Malda, Murshidabad, Nadia, Paschim Burdwan, Purba Medinipur, Purulia, Uttar Dinajpur, Alipurduar.
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for Students
Steps to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023:
- Firstly you have to visit the official portal of the scholarship.
- On the homepage, click on the link “New Registration”.
- An Application Form will open.
- Fill the details that asked in the form and upload all the required documents.
- Enter the mobile number and Email Address.
- Now your application process is complete.
|Official Portal||Click here|